Contemplative Consulting partners with corporations (large and small) so that we can help cultivate Mindfulness in all business situations. We provide workshops, seminars and one-on-one sessions so that people learn to function with a renewed sense of awareness and relational abilities. This is often referred to as”executive function” meaning: sustaining attention while diminishing distraction.
- Develop our ability to pay attention to our immediate experience.
- Acquire an in-depth capacity to look at how we think (our cognitive abilities).
- Realize our pre-occupation with thoughts about the past or the future recognizing that often they contribute to stress, fear and dissatisfaction.
- Learn how to overcome our pre-occupations so that we can clearly see what is happening in our lived experience of the present.
- Benefit from the practice cultivating greater clarity, trust, calmness and integrity.
- Find a sense of stillness while dealing with the pressures of daily life.
- Obtain a highly effective way of reducing physical and mental stress.
- Dissolve the usual barriers that so often prevent us from realizing the full development of our wisdom and compassion.